Samsung has launched a new smartphone Galaxy Wide 6. The latest smartphone has been launched with features like 50 megapixel camera and 90Hz display. Users will get the support of MediaTek Dimension 700 chipset in it. Let’s see the price and features of the new smartphone.
Image Credit source: Samsung
Famous smartphone maker Samsung has launched a new smartphone. The company has introduced the Samsung Galaxy Wide 6 as an upgraded version of the Galaxy Wide 5 smartphone. The latest smartphone has been launched in the market of South Korea, where its price is KRW 3,49,000 (about Rs 20,417). The new smartphone has knocked with a 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup. The Galaxy Wide 6 smartphone comes with the support of MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. Let’s see its other features too.
- The Samsung Galaxy Wide 6 smartphone has a 6.5-inch LCD display, which gives HD + resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Users get a refresh rate of 90Hz and 20: 9 aspect ratio in it.
- To make your photography even more special, it gets a triple rear camera setup with 50 MP main camera. Apart from this, 2 MP macro camera, 2 MP depth camera and LED flash are available. There is also an 8 MP selfie camera in the waterdrop notch on the screen.
- Samsung’s latest smartphone runs on One UI based Android 12 OS. Users get the power of 5,000mAh battery in it. Samsung Galaxy Wide 6 smartphone comes with the support of MediaTek Dimension 700 chipset.
- The latest smartphone has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB built-in storage. Apart from this, there is also a slot for microSD card to increase the storage. Users get security features like face unlock and side-facing fingerprint scanner in it.
- The Samsung Galaxy Wide 6 smartphone is a rebranded version of the Galaxy A13 5G, which is available in other markets. Currently, the Galaxy Wide 6 is exclusively available in South Korea. Its price is KRW 3,49,000 (approximately Rs 20,417).
Today’s big news