Often there is a need to sign on a PDF file. But there are many users who do not know how to sign PDF documents. To authenticate a PDF document, a sign is added to that PDF. See here how to sign a PDF file.
How to sign PDF documents.
In the digital age, the trend of digital documents has also increased a lot. Today, printed i.e. hard copy of documents is not as popular as it was before. The biggest reason for this is that from government or private office to school-college, the trend of PDF has increased very fast. Like a printed document, a PDF file can also be viewed, printed and shared easily. But sometimes a PDF document needs to be signed to authenticate. See here how to add a sign to any PDF.
Make your signature on PDF documents like this
- Any PDF file is signed in many ways. If you want, you can type in your own sign or add an image of the sign.
- First open the PDF document in Acrobat and then click on Fill & Sign option on the right side.
- Here you have to choose whether you want to add signature or want to add only initials.
- If you have already added signatures, then all you have to do is go to the Sign option and select it. Click where you want to add the signature in the PDF document.
- On the other hand, if you are adding a signature for the first time, then you have to choose whether you will type the signature or draw or import the image of the signature.
- After that click on Apply and click where you want to add signature. You can also move it to another place and also change its size.
Use image for signature
If you want to use an image for the signature, you can easily do so. For this, you have to sign on a blank white paper with a black ink pen. Now take a photo of your sign or get it scanned. While doing this the paper should be absolutely straight and there should be no shadow on it. Now transfer the image to the computer.
After this, you can add the signature image on the PDF file in the above mentioned way. Keep in mind that the format of the image should be JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TIF and BMP.