Edit this way by sending message on Instagram, now no tension of mistake
Many times a wrong message is sent hastily on Instagram or a spelling mistake is made. In such a situation, you may get a wrong impression on the other person. To avoid this, Instagram is also providing the facility to edit messages like WhatsApp. This means that now you can edit the message on Instagram also after sending it. But there will be a time limit. Read further for complete details about when you can edit the sent message.
How to edit messages sent on Instagram
First of all, let us tell you how long after sending the message you can edit the message. You can edit the message sent only within 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the option to edit the message will disappear.
read this also
- To edit a message, first open the Instagram app and go to the chat where you want to edit the message.
- Press and hold the message you want to edit, select “Edit” from the options that appear above.
- Now change the message as per your choice and click on “Send” option.
- An “Edited” label will appear on the edited message, so the other person will know that you have made changes to the message.
- You can only edit text messages, photos, videos, GIFs or any other media cannot be edited.
- If you are not showing the option to edit message, then update your Instagram once.
Apart from this, many feature updates have come on Instagram which you can easily use. Instagram has made a lot of improvements to improve the user experience.