Maruti Alto K10: Maruti Suzuki, one of the best selling cars in the country, has launched the third generation model of Alto. This car has been introduced in India with a cool look. Let us tell you that this car has been introduced with a new model which is bigger than the old model. The company has introduced a new interior and exterior design in this car. If you are thinking of buying a car and Alto K10 is your first May be like, let’s know five special things related to the car
Also Read:Realme Saving Pass: Get huge discount on Realme phone for Rs 99, this way you will get the benefit of the offer
- The design of the Maruti Alto K10 is rounded in comparison to the previous car. This is the reason why the car looks like a Maruti Celerio. The design behind the Alto is very similar to the Celerio. The company has provided big grills in the car.
- In the Indian auto market, this car is believed to compete with Renault Kwid. If you are going to buy it then you can also look at Alto 800 or other Alto.
- The Alto K10 model is the third generation model in which the power of 67hp, 1 liter K10C petrol engine has been provided. The new car is offered with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT automatic.
- Car features include more than 15 safety, smart play studio, auto gear shift, digital speedometer. The car gets a spacious cabin, more interior space apart from back camera as well as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system like the Celerio and S-Presso.
- The starting price of the base variant of Alto K10 has been kept at 3.99 lakhs while the ex-showroom price of its top variant is 5.84 lakhs. According to the other variants of the car, you will have to pay the price.
Also Read: 7th Pay Commission: Now employees can get arrears with dearness allowance, there will be an increase of 4 percent
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.