Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has answered the question of Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. TRS has shared a video, in which its price and PM’s photo have been pasted on the cylinder. Along with this, State Health Minister T Harish Rao has also attacked the Finance Minister. He said that Sitharaman has asked to put up Narendra Modi’s photo at the ration shops, has the PM’s level fallen so low.
This video has been shared on TRS party’s Twitter account. In this, the photo of Prime Minister Modi has been pasted on some LPG cylinders, in which it is written – Modi ji – Rs 1105. At the same time, it has been written in the caption that Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji, if you wanted a photo of PM Modi, then take it. Minister of State KT Rama Rao, son of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, has also issued a statement in this matter. He said he was “shocked” by the “such behaviour” of the Union Finance Minister.
Health Minister Rao took a jibe at the Finance Minister
Health Minister T Harish Rao took a jibe at the Finance Minister and said that she was talking as if the central government was giving free rice to the state. Telangana is one of those 5-6 states, which take care of our country financially. So should the photo of our Chief Minister be put up here and in other states? Minister Rao also reacted to the viral video of Sitharaman talking angrily with a district collector of Kamareddy in Birkur.
Sitharaman asked the collector a question, reprimanded for not getting the answer
On Friday, the Union Finance Minister was on Nirmala Sitharaman’s visit. During this, he reprimanded Collector Jitesh Patil, as he could not tell what is the share of the Center and the state in the rice supplied through fair price shops. He said that the rice which is being sold here for Rs 35. In this, Rs 30 is given from the center, while Rs 4 is given by the state. At the same time, Re 1 is taken from the beneficiaries.
In the video, she is seen asking why the pictures of Prime Minister Narendra Modi are missing from the ration shop in Telangana. She further says that our people will come and put up PM’s banner here and you will ensure that it is not removed.
Rao refuted the claims of the Finance Minister
Minister Harish Rao has denied the claims of the Finance Minister. He told a press conference at Tupran in Medak district that the Center hardly contributes 50-55%. For the remaining 45%, the state gives 10 kg of rice free of cost and spends ₹3,610 crore every month.