MP High Court: High Court said – Lokayukta should investigate the case of disproportionate assets against Gaurishankar Bisen according to law.
The High Court has ordered a Lokayukta inquiry into the disproportionate assets case against Gaurishankar Bisen, former cabinet minister of Madhya Pradesh and the current chairman of the OBC commission. Congress MLA Kishor Samrite filed a public interest litigation in the High Court. It was alleged in the petition that in 1984, he did not have any special property, but his assets have continuously increased abnormally while being MLA and minister. Many valuable properties have been bought in the name of him and his family members and other relatives. It has been alleged in the petition that there cannot be such increase in the wealth of a person ordinarily.
case of abnormal increase in property
Former MLA Kishor Samrite had filed a public interest litigation in 2012 alleging that the state cabinet minister Gaurishankar Bisen did not have any special property in the year 1984. There has been an unusual increase in his assets while being MLA and minister. Many valuable properties have been bought in the name of him and his family members and other relatives.
It has been alleged in the petition that there cannot be such increase in the wealth of a person ordinarily. Visen used his influence to acquire properties. The information about the properties given by Mr. Bisen to the Election Commission between 2003 and 2011 was also submitted along with the petition. It was said in the petition that even after giving complaints to the concerned authorities, the said petition was filed due to no action in this matter. Has been.
read this also: Rajasthan News: Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann told Gehlot, Punjab will leave clean water after treatment in Indira Gandhi Canal
Property worth crores bought in a few years
It was said in the petition that Minister Visen had-
- Bought a flat in Pune in the name of his daughter Mausam for Rs 50 lakh.
- Bought a land worth Rs 2.5 crore in front of the Balaghat collector’s residence.
- Bought a land worth Rs 91 lakh in the name of wife Rekha Bisen in the Pateria campus of Balaghat, even though she is a housewife.
- He bought a factory making sanitary pipes for 90 lakh rupees.
- Purchased agricultural land worth Rs 7 crore near Kothari Dal Mill Garra and 5 acres near Madrasa in Varaseoni.
- In Balaghat, 11 acres of land has been bought as a benami property for crores of rupees.
- read this also: Punjab News: Naib Tehsildar arrested for imposing Rs 48 crore on Punjab government, Vigilance nabbed from Rupnagar
- For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.