Be it illiterate or 8th, 10th or 12th pass… By taking advantage of the UP Skill Development Mission Scheme, you can get a private or government job in a few months. Know how?
Image Credit source: PTI
UP Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Are you Domicile of UP? Have you studied till class 8th, 10th or 12th or have not studied at all? Are you between 18 to 35 years old? Still haven’t found employment? So here we are telling you about that scheme of UP Govt which is specially for you. Under this scheme, you can get a job by training only for 3 to 9 months. You can start your own business and make your own money. This scheme is UP Skill Development Mission 2023 (UP Skill Development Mission).
Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government is offering hundreds of courses. According to your interest and qualification, you can enroll in any of these. The course will be of three to nine months. During this, by completing the training, you can get from Private Job to Sarkari Naukri. Or you can start your work by becoming skilled. Banks will also give you loan to start work.
today’s big news
Special things of UP Kaushal Vikas Mission 2023
- There is a system of training in a total of 36 sectors in the mission.
- There are a total of 569 courses available across all sectors.
- The duration of training is from three months to one year.
- Most of the courses are for 10th, 12th pass youth.
- Large number of courses are available for illiterate, 5th, 8th pass also.
- The youth taking the training has the right to choose the course.
- Any young man or woman can choose the course of their choice.
After completing the training, you will get a certificate, which will authorize you to work in any government or private sector. You can also start your own business. You can apply for the job directly by looking at the vacancy and you can also find opportunities for yourself by going to the employment fairs organized by the government.
People in the age group of 18 to 35 years will get the benefit of this government scheme of UP. You will have arrangements for training in the center selected by the government near your home.
UPSDM course list
- 25 in agriculture
- 35 in Apparel Made Ups & Home Furnishing
- 82 in Textile
- 19 in Automotive
- 6 in Banking & Accounting
- 13 in Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing
- 1 in Business & Commerce
- 1 in Fashion Designing
- 92 in construction
- 4 in domestic worker
- 4 in Electrical
- 26 in Electronics
- 5 in fabrication
- 9 in Food Processing & Preservation
- #4 in Furniture & Fittings
- Seven in Garment Making
- Seven in Gems & Jewelry
- #43 in Handicrafts & Carpets
- 19 in Healthcare
- 13 in Information & Communication
- 10 in Tourism & Hospitality
- 32 in Telecom
To understand or take advantage of this mission of Uttar Pradesh government, you have to go to upsdm.gov.in. All the details are given on this website.