Market sources said that sunflower seeds are being sold 15 to 20 percent below the minimum support price (MSP) in Maharashtra and Karnataka.
improvement in oil prices abroad and domestic Rain Due to the Delhi oil-oilseed market mostly on Monday oil oilseeds There was a slight improvement in the price of Groundnut oil, oilseeds and soyabean oilseeds closed at previous levels amid normal trade. The Malaysia Exchange was up 0.7 percent while the Chicago Exchange was up 1.25 percent.
Market sources said that sunflower seeds are being sold 15 to 20 percent below the minimum support price (MSP) in Maharashtra and Karnataka. Its price in dollar, which used to be more than that of soyabean earlier, is now about Rs 1.25 less than that of soyabean. He said that its cheapness and import in record quantity is enough for the consumption of the upcoming mustard crop. It is harmful and its duty-free import exemption can be heavy for the mustard crop. Sunflower farmers are facing huge loss due to duty free import system and consumers are not getting any reasonable benefit from this.
There was a slight improvement in the prices of oilseeds
The prices of groundnut oil oilseeds remained at their previous levels amid normal business. The reason for improvement in mustard is due to rain in the country on Sunday. Whereas, due to farmers not selling cheaply, the prices of soybean oilseeds also closed at the previous level. Due to the slight strengthening in the foreign markets, there was a slight improvement in the rest of the oil oilseeds prices.
The prices of oil and oilseeds remained as follows on Monday
- Mustard oilseeds Rs.6,315-6,365 (42 percent condition rate) per quintal.
- Groundnut Rs 6,480-6,540 per quintal.
- Groundnut oil mill delivery (Gujarat) at Rs 15,460 per quintal.
- Groundnut refined oil Rs 2,435-2,700 per tin.
- Mustard oil Dadri – Rs 13,000 per quintal.
- Mustard Pakki Ghani – Rs 2,075-2,105 per tin.
- Mustard raw Ghani – Rs 2,035-2,160 per tin.
- Sesame oil mill delivery Rs 18,900-21,000 per quintal.
- Soybean oil mill delivery Delhi – Rs 12,750 per quintal.
- Soybean Mill Delivery Indore – Rs 12,500 per quintal.
- Soybean oil Degem, Kandla – Rs 10,800 per quintal.
- CPO X-Kandla – Rs 8,550 per quintal.
- Cottonseed Mill Delivery (Haryana) – Rs 11,100 per quintal.
- Palmolin RBD, Delhi – Rs 10,050 per quintal. Palmolin X- Kandla – Rs 9,150 (without GST) per quintal.
- Soybean grain Rs 5,505-5,585 per quintal.
- Soybean loose – Rs 5,245-5,265 per quintal.
- Maize Khal (Sariska) – Rs 4,010 per quintal.