Budget Session 2023: No work could be done even on the fifth day of the ongoing budget session in the Parliament of the country. There is a deadlock between the BJP and the Congress over Rahul’s apology and the formation of the JPC on the issue of Adani. Like the whole week, today’s session of March 17 was also marred by ruckus. Today’s proceedings in the House must have lasted only for 20 minutes that both the parties started shouting slogans at each other. Seeing that the uproar did not subside, the proceedings of both the Houses were adjourned.
Know how was the second phase of the budget session
Last month, a report by Hindenburg, an American survey agency, came against the Adani group. Here former Congress President Rahul Gandhi went on a week-long visit to Britain. Where in Cambridge University, he called upon western countries to intervene in India while questioning India’s democratic system. Both sides are constantly attacking each other on these issues. In both the Houses of the Parliament, neither side seems to be bowing down in the ongoing deadlock between the ruling party and the opposition. Due to which Question Hour and Zero Hour could not run on the fifth day in the second phase of this session, nor could any legislative work be done.
Read this too: Mehbooba Mufti in Temple: Ulema got angry with Mehbooba for performing Jalabhishek on Shivling, said- ‘Who
Know how the events were
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur showed the mirror to Rahul Gandhi and said that he himself believes that the country’s parliamentarians are unfortunate. He is right.
- BJP national president JP Nadda made the party’s stand clear at 9 am itself that Rahul will have to apologize to the country for his statements.
- Nadda said that Rahul is a permanent part of the anti-national toolkit.
- Congress President Kharge replied, the government does not allow Rahul to speak in the House, so that BJP’s lies are not caught.
- As soon as they reached the House, BJP MPs started raising slogans of Shame-Shame on Rahul Gandhi.
- Opposition demanded formation of JPC by sitting in front of Gandhi statue, later Sonia Gandhi joined the protest.
- Nishikant Duve taunted Rahul that when he is seen, he is liked but when he speaks, the truth is visible.
- The Congress MP termed the mike being muted as an attack on freedom of expression.
Read this also: Garbage mountain will not be seen in Delhi till 2024, know CM Kejriwal’s new plan