Sunscreen: Sunscreen is very beneficial for our skin. Sunscreen protects your skin from the UV rays of the sun. Simply put, it gives a protective layer over your skin. If you have to take care of your skin, then before leaving the house, apply a good quality sunscreen cream on the face, which can protect it from the rays of the sun.
If you do not apply sunscreen on a daily basis, then the dangerous rays of the sun damage your skin. Sunscreen also protects you from many serious diseases. Sunscreen acts like a layer on our skin, which protects our skin from the direct damage caused by the sun’s ‘UV rays’ in strong sunlight.
Also Read: Apple Cider Vinegar: Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar can cause many health problems along with the benefits, know what is the right way
What is the right way to apply sunscreen?
- Keep a gap of 15 to 20 minutes between applying moisturizer and sunscreen, so that after mixing one product in the skin, we can apply the other.
- Apply sunscreen half an hour before leaving the house.
- Many people do not apply sunscreen except on the face, but you should apply sunscreen on the face as well as on the neck, neck, ears, hairline.
- Apart from this, you should also apply sunscreen on hands, feet and rest of the body like back or stomach.
- It is not necessary that you choose a sunscreen with a higher SPF such as SPF 70 or 50. Sunscreen with low SPF is also effective like SPF-30 you should apply sunscreen daily.
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.