Milk Substitute for Calcium: Many people do not like milk. If someone does not like the smell of milk, then someone thinks that milk is only for children. Many people also have lactose allergies. Let us tell you, calcium is very important in the body. If you do not like milk, then you must include other things containing calcium in your diet. This fulfills the need of calcium in the body. So let us know today about some such substitutes, which will not make you deficient in calcium.
calcium deficiency foods
- soy milk
- green vegetables
- green leafy vegetables
How much calcium is needed according to age
Also Read: Commonwealth Games 2022: Indian women’s hockey team suffered a major setback in Commonwealth Games, Navjot Kaur became Corona positive
- Calcium is needed in every person according to age and gender. Its amount ranges from 500 to 2000 mg of calcium.
- Calcium deficiency begins in children with increasing age. They should be given calcium in daily diet.
- Let us tell you, a young man needs up to 700 to 1000 mg of calcium per day.
- A pregnant woman needs 1000 to 1200 mg of calcium per day.
- Individuals, athletes or women who are breastfeeding, need 2000 mg of calcium per day.
- After the age of 50, women need 1000 to 1200 mg per day.
- Let us tell you, calcium deficiency in men occurs after 70. Therefore, after 70, they should include 1000 or 1200 grams of calcium in their diet daily.
Also Read: CWG 2022: Gururaj Pujari created history by winning a medal in Commonwealth Games for the second time in a row, the story of this truck driver’s son is a film
With increasing age, it is very important for a person to take calcium supplements. Calcium should be taken daily. Its deficiency causes great harm to the body. If you are not taking proper diet, then include calcium in your diet today. People who do not like milk can take calcium supplements.
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.