Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated with great pomp in India. Everyone establishes Ganpati ji in their homes. Take blessings of Bappa and worship him with a sincere heart. This time Bappa is coming to everyone’s house on 31st August. According to the beliefs, it is said that on this day the festival of Chauthchand is also celebrated in North Bihar and the moon should not be seen on this day. Due to this the person has to be tarnished. Now again Bappa is coming all over the country. Everyone would be preparing for it with full gusto. Let me tell you, on this day God is pleased by doing some tricks. He showers his grace on the devotees. It is believed that, on this day, whoever does this remedy, his luck will shine. So let us know which measures should be taken on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Do these tricks on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi
- Ganesh Chaturthi is a very auspicious day. It is considered very auspicious to anoint Bappa on this day. This pleases Lord Ganesha and showers his blessings on the devotees. Atharvashirsh must be recited after performing Abhishek on this day.
- Worshiping Ganesh Yantra is very beneficial. This pleases God. Establish Ganesh Yantra in your house on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi. By worshiping the Yantra, negative energy does not enter the house.
- According to the beliefs, it is said that on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi elephant should be fed fodder. With this all the troubles in life end.
Also Read: Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: Ganpati Bappa is coming from house to house to spread his blessings, welcome like this
- Jaggery and pure ghee should be offered to the Lord on this day. After this, feed the prasad of the offered bhog to the cow. This removes the financial constraints in life.
- Visit Lord Ganesha’s temple on Ganesh Chaturthi. After this, make 21 tablets of jaggery and offer it to the accompanying Durva God. With this, God fulfills your wishes soon.
Also Read: Astrology: If you have this line in your hand then your luck is going to change
- People who are facing problems in their marriage. Those people keep fast on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi. With this, offer Malpua to the Lord. With this, the yoga of marriage starts to form. Along with this, yellow sweets should be offered to the Lord on this day. This is very auspicious.
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER