Astro Tips for DepressionStress and depression have become a common problem today. For this, trying some Vastu tips in the house removes negativity. Sometimes problems like estrangement in job, family and friends arise. Along with this, this stress turns into depression. In this situation some effective Vastu remedies should be taken. This helps you to get out of depression. So let’s know which remedies should be done at home.
- The person who is suffering from stress or depression should sleep with his head in the north or west direction. Along with this, keep the room of the head of the house in the south and west direction, so that he remains stress free.
- There can be many reasons for depression and stress in unmarried people. Such people should sleep in the north and west direction and should stay in this direction for maximum time. This is considered to be the best solution. Keep one thing in mind, never keep the room of unmarried people in the south and west direction. Staying in this direction leads to increased tension and irritability.
read this also: Vastu Tips: Keep these things in mind while putting photos of ancestors in the house, otherwise there will be a big loss
- To increase the positive power of the house, always light incense and lamp in the house. Keep a bouquet of fragrant flowers with it in the house. Use more white flowers in this. This also reduces stress.
- Smoke camphor in the house. This keeps the mind happy. In the evening also do Dhoop Aarti at home. This relieves stress. With this comes purity in the environment.
- Never consume things like alcohol in your bedroom. Do not keep things with energy in your room. This spreads peace. There is always a feeling of positivity in the room with just the bed and the bouquet. Keep one thing in mind, never let the flower that you have kept in the house wither.
read this also: Samsung Galaxy F22: Samsung has given a big gift to its users, there is a huge reduction in the prices of Samsung Galaxy F22
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER