PM Modi receiving the highest civilian award of Papua New Guinea
PM Narendra Modi recently Fiji awarded its highest civilian honour’Companion of the Order of Fiji’ was awarded. This honor to PM during his six-day foreign visit Papua New Guinea given in Awarded by the Republic of Palau with the Abacal Award, which is the highest honor of this country. Both these honors were given to PM Modi in Papua New Guinea itself.
This is not the first time that a country has conferred the highest honor on PM Modi. So far, there are more than 10 countries including Saudi, UAE, Russia, Bhutan, which have honored Prime Minister Narendra Modi with their highest civilian honour. Modi government is completing 9 years on May 30, so let us know which countries have awarded PM Modi with their highest civilian honour.
PM Modi has received the highest civilian award so far
- PM Narendra Modi was awarded the King Abdul Aziz Sash, the highest civilian honor of Saudi Arabia, during his visit to Saudi Arabia in 2016.
- In 2016 itself, PM Modi was awarded the Amir Amanullah Khan Award, the highest civilian honor of Afghanistan.
- In the year 2018, Narendra Modi was awarded the Grand Collar of the State of Palestine, the highest honor given to foreign dignitaries by Palestine.
- In 2019, the United Arab Emirates honored PM Modi with its highest civilian honour, the Order of Zayed.
- In the same year, PM Modi was awarded the Order of St. Andrew, Russia’s highest civilian honor.
- In 2019, Maldives honored PM Modi with ‘Nishan Izzuddin’, the highest honor given to foreign dignitaries.
- In 2019, PM Modi was awarded the highest honor The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance from Bahrain.
- In 2020, PM Modi was awarded the Legion of Merit Award by the United States Armed Forces. This award is given by the US government.
- In 2021, PM Modi was awarded the Order of the Druk Gyalpo, the highest civilian honor of Bhutan.
- In 2023, PM Modi was awarded the Abacal Award, the highest honor of the Republic of Palau in Papua New Guinea.
- During his visit to Papua New Guinea, PM Modi was awarded the Companion of the Order of Fiji, Fiji’s highest civilian honour.
- PM Modi was awarded the Grand Companion of the Order of Logohu Award in Papua New Guinea itself. It is the highest honor of Papua New Guinea.