PM Modi will inaugurate the new Parliament House on May 28.
new parliament building There are three days left for the inauguration. Prime Minister on 28 May Narendra Modi Will inaugurate the new building of Parliament. In such a situation, the question is whether this time in the new parliament Security How will the arrangements be made? In the current Parliament on 13 December 2001 terrorists Had a big attack. 9 security personnel were killed in this attack. In which Delhi Police personnel were also included.
After this, many big steps were taken regarding the security of the Parliament so that no one can do this nefarious act again. There will be strict security arrangements in the new Parliament as well. Let us tell you how it will be different from the current Parliament.
How will the security system be in the new parliament?
- There will be many such security arrangements in the new Parliament House, which are currently not there in the existing Parliament House. The new Parliament will have the facility of 360-degree CCTV surveillance. Its special thing will be that these CCTV cameras will be equipped with face recognition system. This will make it very difficult for any suspicious person to enter the Parliament.
- Concrete arrangements have been made to stop intruders in the new Parliament. The thermal imaging system will prove to be helpful in detecting any intruder. Apart from this, there will be a strong fire alarm system to deal with any untoward incident. Fire suppression system has been provided to prevent damage due to fire.
- There will be a security force equipped with latest weapons and equipment to protect the Parliament House, its staff and MPs. Many barriers have been made in the Parliament House to stop any suspicious person. These barriers will be in the form of walls, fences and posts.
- The security arrangements of the new Parliament have been designed in such a modern way that the Parliament House can be protected from various threats including terrorist attacks, bomb blasts and fire. These new security measures will also help ensure the safety of MPs, staff and visitors.
- Apart from physical security, there will also be many security protocols in the new Parliament House. These protocols will cover everything from access control to visitor management. The purpose of these protocols is to create a secure environment in Parliament, where Members of Parliament can perform their duties without fear of attack.
read this also- Who should inaugurate the new Parliament House, PM or President? learn constitution
In fact, the new Parliament House is an important investment in the security of India’s democracy, the security measures taken in it have been designed to protect the building and the people living in it from various threats. These tight security arrangements will help ensure that the Parliament of India can continue to function without fear as a symbol of democracy and stability in India.