Monkeypox And Coronavirus: Where on one hand the world has got relief from Coronavirus. At the same time, the threat of monkeypox has also started increasing. WHO has issued a suggestion to all countries of the world to be alert, describing monkeypox as a warning bell. After returning to the old lifestyle, there has been an increase in Kovid cases once again. Sometimes 15,000 and sometimes more than 20,000 cases of coronavirus have been reported in 1 day. Now the difference between monkeypox and corona infection has been clarified.
difference between corona infection and monkeypox
- 1- Monkeypox virus is usually spread to humans by contact with animals when a person touches an infected animal or eats animal meat. Then there is the victim of infection.
- 2- Coronavirus spreads from person to person, usually through health. In medical language, it is called Acute Respiratory Syndrome. But monkeypox is spread through orthopoxvirus genes.
- 3- If the virus gets on the nose and mouth using towels or other items used by the infected person, then the infection spreads.
- 4- By entering inside the body, coronavirus reduces the immunity of the body by making millions of its copies. Whereas monkeypox virus spreads when the infected person comes in contact with pus or other fluid released from the body.
- 5- Viruses that spread corona infection have a single status genetic material code called RNA. Whereas the virus that spreads monkeybox has double-stranded genetic code that is related to others.
Also Read: Face Care Tips: To increase the glow of the face, do this work in just 15 minutes, get a bright glowing complexion
On July 24, the World Health Organization declared monkeypox a global health emergency. Monkeypox is also a viral disease like corona which spreads rapidly from person to person. According to the data released by the United States health agency Center for Disease Control, so far patients infected with monkeypox have been found in 87 countries of the world. The number of patients is 26,208. While 9 cases of monkeypox have been reported in India so far.
Also Read: CWG 2022: Arshad Nadeem of Pakistan, saddened by Neeraj Chopra’s absence, said- ‘Neeraj is my brother, I am missing him’
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.