In Uttar Pradesh, a total of 611 posts will be recruited through the vacancies for the posts of Ayurveda Medical Officers.
Image Credit source: UPPSC Website
There is a great opportunity for the youth who are looking for government jobs in the field of Ayurveda Medical in Uttar Pradesh. The application process for the vacancies released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the posts of Medical Officers in the Department of AYUSH will be closed tomorrow i.e. on 02 September 2022. In such a situation, the candidates who have not been able to apply for this vacancy, they UPPSC Apply as soon as possible by visiting the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in.
A total of 611 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The last date to fill the application form for this vacancy is 02 September. At the same time, there will be no chance for depositing the application fee after 2nd September. Whereas the last date to complete the application process is 05 September 2022.
UPPSC MO Recruitment: How to Apply
- To apply, first of all go to the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of ACTIVITY DASHBOARD.
- After that CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER (AYURVEDA) UNDER ADVT.NO. 02/2022-2023, go to the link of DIRECT RECRUITMENT.
- Now go to the option of Apply online.
- First complete the candidate registration process.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After completing the application, take a print out.
Direct Link- Click here to apply.
UPPSC MO Eligibility: Qualification
To apply for these posts, candidates should have a degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university or five years degree or diploma in Ayurveda of the Medical Board of India, Uttar Pradesh. Also 6 months professional experience and registration as a Vaidya.
The age of the candidates applying for this recruitment should be between 21 to 40 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will get relaxation as per government guidelines. For more details see the notification available on the website.
According to the notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, the selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500 under Matrix Level 10. career news View here.