Candidates must carry their UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card along with valid photo ID proof to the examination hall.
Image Credit source: twitter
NDA 2 exam will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission today i.e. on September 04, 2022. The exam will be conducted in offline mode at the designated exam centers at various locations across the country. Please note that this exam will be conducted in two shifts. UPSC As per the schedule announced by UPSC, NDA-2 Exam 2022 will be conducted in two shifts of 2:30-2:30 hours. The first shift will start from 10 am and the second from 2 pm
NDA exam is very important. Therefore, it is very important to follow the necessary guidelines before going to the exam. Any candidate who wants information in detail can check it by visiting the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA 2 Important Guidelines
- Candidates should carry their UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card with them to the examination hall.
- Without the admit card, they will not be allowed to appear in these examinations.
- Along with this, everyone will also have to carry a valid photo ID proof for checking.
- Everyone must reach the examination hall at least 1.5 hours before the commencement of the examination as this will help them to avoid any last minute hassle.
- For both UPSC NDA II, CDS II exams, candidates must ensure that they do not carry any electronic device inside the examination hall.
- Apart from this, everyone should follow the COVID-19 safety protocols for everyone’s safety.
- Answers marked with a pen other than black ball point pen will not be evaluated.
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern
On the other hand, UPSC had released the exam pattern for NDA exam in the notification itself. According to the NDA notification of the Commission, the first shift will be of 150 minutes and will have 120 questions from Mathematics. A total of 300 marks are allotted for the exam. career news View here.
There will be General Ability Test in the second shift in which 150 questions from English and General Knowledge will be asked. 600 marks are allotted for this paper. Negative marking is also prescribed in UPSC NDA-2 Exam 2022. 1 mark will be deducted for every 3 wrong answers.