Interoperable Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility
Bank of Baroda, which is one of the biggest public sector banks of the country, has started excellent service. Under this service, no one will need a debit card to withdraw money from ATM. Cash can be easily withdrawn by scanning the QR code displayed on the screen of the ATM without a debit card. The name of this service of Bank of Baroda is Interoperable Cardless Cash Withdrawal. Under this facility, any bank customer can withdraw cash from the bank’s ATM using UPI.
Other bank customers can also avail the benefit
According to the statement of Bank of Baroda, it is the first government bank in the country to provide cash withdrawal facility through UPI ATM. According to the bank, the benefit of its ICCW facility can be availed not only by its bank customers but also by customers of other banks. According to the bank, if anyone is using BHIM UPI or any other UPI application, he can also take advantage of this facility. Bank of Baroda made it clear that customers do not need to use debit cards to withdraw cash from ATMs.
How can I get the benefit
- To avail the benefit of this service, customers will have to press the ‘UPI Cash Withdrawal’ option at the Bank of Baroda ATM.
- After that the amount has to be entered, which the customer wants to withdraw.
- Then a QR code will appear on the screen of the ATM.
- After that it has to be scanned using the UPI app registered with ICCW.
- After that your entered amount will come out from the ATM.
Twice a day and facility of only 5000 at a time
According to the Bank’s Chief Digital Officer Akhil Handa, with the introduction of ICCW service, customers will be able to withdraw cash even after they do not have a debit card. But some conditions have also been given with this service. According to Handa, customers can use this facility only twice a day at the bank’s ATM. Also, a transaction of only Rs 5000 can be done at a time.