We are going to tell you about some such new SUV car, which has knocked before this Diwali. Actually, many features are also seen in these cars.
Maruti Grand Vitara Car
Many people make plans to buy a car for themselves around Diwali and Dhanteras. If you have a similar plan, then today we are going to tell you about some such new SUV car, which has knocked before this Diwali. Also some new cars are going to be launched. Actually, many features are also seen in these cars and Diwali is coming soon.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: This Toyota car has been introduced, but the company has not yet disclosed its official price. But soon its price will also be veiled. According to Leaks reports, the price of this phone can be Rs 10 lakh ex-showroom. It is a mid-size SUV car and it will compete with cars like Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta.
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara: The price of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, the Japanese sister of the Toyota Highrider, can be revealed soon. ARAI claims that it can give a mileage of 27.97 kmpl. The car to be launched in India can be offered in two variants. Strong hybrid technology can be used in one variant with the new 1.5 liter petrol engine, which comes with e-VCY. Also, the second option has been given to 1.5 liter mild hybrid petrol units. According to Leaks reports, the possible price of this car can range from Rs 9.50 lakh to Rs 18 lakh.
- Hyundai Venue N-Line: Many new features will be seen in this upcoming car of Hyundai. Where this car has been tried to give a new sporty look. Also, it will get a 1.0 liter turbocharged petrol engine like the Venue Turbo. The new SUV will not get iMT and DCT gearboxes like the i20 N Line. Hyundai will launch the upcoming SUV with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox. Disc brakes will be given on all four wheels of the car.
- Hyundai Sonet X-Line: Kia has launched the new SUV Sonet X-Line in India. In the Indian market, Kia Sonet X-Line has been launched at a price of Rs 13,39,000 to Rs 13,99,000 ex-showroom. It has been introduced with updated design, new exterior color scheme, exclusive features and two engine options.
- Mahindra XUV300 Facelift: Mahindra may launch the facelift version of the XUV300 soon. According to reports, the upcoming XUV300 facelift SUV has been spotted near Nashik, Maharashtra. This upcoming car will be launched with updated design and new interior for the new people, which will prove to be very useful for the users.
Today’s big news