The new Audi Q3 has been launched in India in two variants. A lot of changes have been made in this car from exterior to interior. The company is also offering offers on warranty and service. Let us know the 5 biggest features of this car.
New Audi Q3
Audi Q3 has been launched in India and its starting price in India is Rs 44.89 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Many changes have been made to the new car as compared to the old model, due to which it looks quite changeable from the outside and the inside. Today we are going to tell you about 5 great features of this latest Audi car.
- New Audi Q3 Exterior Design: Talking about the new exterior design, its front design is not only bigger, but it also looks more attractive than the old model. It will get a long wheelbase. The headlamps have been used in this like the old models. 18 inch wheels have been used in this SUV car. Also, it has been introduced in five exterior color options.
- New Audi Q3 Interiors: This Audi car has a premium category dashboard designed on the inside. Also, a 10.1-inch infotainment system has been used in it. It is decorated with aluminum. It has a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster. It has a climate of two zones. Parking assistant and reverse parking sensors have been given in it.
- New Audi Q3 Powertrain: This Audi car has a 2.9 liter four cylinder turbo petrol engine. This engine can generate 190 hp power and 320 Nm torque. This car comes with 7 speed DTT clutch. It has an option of all wheel drive. The company claims that it catches the speed of 0-100 km in 7.3 seconds.
- New Audi Q3 Variants And Price: This Audi car has been launched in India in two variants, namely Premium Plus and Technology. The price of Premium Plus is Rs 44.89 lakh ex-showroom. While the price of the technology variant is Rs 50.39 lakh. Both the prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
- New Audi Q3 Warranty: Audi is currently offering an extended warranty of 5 years, while for the first 500 customers, the company will provide an additional three years or a service package of up to 50 thousand kilometers. This Audi car will compete with Mercedes-Benz GLA, BMW X1, Mini Countryman and Volvo XC40.
Today’s big news