The demand for CNG cars is increasing continuously in India. New car buyers are turning to CNG cars to get rid of the prices of petrol and diesel. That’s why today we have brought you the best CNG cars from companies like Tata, Maruti and Hyundai, which are cheaper than Rs 8 lakh.
Five CNG cars cheaper than Rs 8 lakh.
Petrol and diesel prices are a big challenge when buying a new car. People are forced to choose other options because of oil prices. Apart from the petrol-diesel car, only electric and CNG options are available in the Indian market. Due to the high cost of electric cars, people shy away from buying them. That’s why people are more inclined towards CNG cars. CNG is cheaper as compared to petrol and diesel and is also environment friendly. That’s why today we have brought you 5 CNG cars cheaper than 8 lakh rupees.
- Hyundai Aura: Hyundai Aura is a 5 seater car and comes in 2 CNG options. Its ex-showroom price starts from Rs 7.87 lakh. This car comes with 1197 cc engine power and manual transmission. Hyundai Aura can run 28 kms on 1 kg of CNG.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift: Maruti Suzuki Swift is also a 5 seater car. The company has given 2 CNG options in it. The ex-showroom price of Maruti Swift CNG starts at Rs 7.77 Lakh. This car comes with 1197 cc engine and manual transmission. Its mileage is 30.9 km/kg.
- Tata Tigor: Tata Tigor is available in the Indian market in four CNG variants. Its ex-showroom price in the market starts from Rs 7.40 lakh. This car comes with 1199 cc engine power and manual transmission. Tata Tigor is a 5 seater car and its mileage is 26.4 km/kg.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios: The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is a great CNG car with 3 CNG variants available in the market. This car gets power from 1197 cc engine and its mileage is 22.3 km/kg. The starting ex-showroom price of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in the country is Rs 7.16 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is also available in 2 CNG variants. Its starting ex-showroom price in India is Rs 6.42 lakh. This is a great car in terms of mileage. The Wagon R can cover a distance of 34 kms on 1 kg CNG with 998 cc engine.
Today’s big news